Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Big Thanks

As I begin this post I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving. That time of year has come that we get to see far away relatives, eat excessive amounts of carbohydrates and wake up at the crack of dawn on Friday to get the deal on this year's hottest gift. I hope everyone has a nice long weekend and is able to pull through the almost iminent Tryptophan-induced drowsiness. I also would like to take the time to extend a big thanks to Laurie Kulikowski at The Street for mentioning Dennis Dean A Catering Company along with four other caterers across the country and highlighting our stories. If you would like to view the article click here. She saved the best one for last :)

Stay tuned for my next blog. Hint: Bubbles and squeak. Anyone Familiar?


Now is the time for me to roll up my sleeves and get elbow deep in turkey. Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment